The Ottawa Suzuki Strings can provide a lovely string quartet for your wedding. A string quartet is made up of two violins, one viola, and one cello. Faculty and advanced student musicians perform together and can provide wedding music according to your wishes.
- 30 minutes of pre-wedding music to be heard as guests arrive
- Music for the seating of the grandparents and parents
- Processional music for attendants and for the bride
- Music for lighting of the unity candle
- Any special music desired
- Recessional music
- Music played during the dismissal of guests
Your individual wedding plans, with as much or as little music from the above list, can be accommodated.
The quartet will attend your wedding rehearsal to play any selections which should be coordinated with the wedding party. A string quartet can also be booked to play for your wedding reception!
To book the Ottawa Suzuki Strings for your wedding, contact the program director, Alice Joy Lewis at the Ottawa Suzuki Strings office (785) 242- 0242. An appointment will be set up so that you can meet with one of the staff to sign a contract, hold the date with a $100.00 deposit, and consider music selections.
Demo CDs are available and can be mailed to you in advance, if desired.