1. Record your performance, upload it to your computer and title your video with your name and camp.
2. Sign into Google Drive, Youtube or other video sharing service.
You will need to create an account if you do not have one.
3. Click Upload.
4. Select the file that you would like to upload from your computer.
5. Click done when your video upload is complete.
6. Next, you will see your list of uploaded files. You are ready to share your video with Ottawa Suzuki Strings.
7. Send your video performance to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to test your links before sending.
8. Please provide information regarding your audition video in the subject line.
( examples: John Smith SOLO RECITAL AUDITION, Jane Smith BLYAP )
If you would like your video to be considered for more than one audition, please
state so in the subject line. ( example: John Smith MASTER CLASS and SOLO AUDITION )
9. In the body of the email, include:
- student's name and address
- name of the artist(s) with whom the student would like to have a Master Class
- teacher's name
- selection to be performed
AUDITION CDs ( pianists only )
Mail your CD to Ottawa Suzuki Strings allowing time for it to be received at our office..
Please mail your CD to:
Ottawa Suzuki Strings
P. O. Box 99
Ottawa, Kansas 66067