SUMMER: A SOUND START! / SOUND ADVENTURES
A SOUND START ! SUMMER 2017
2017 Suzuki Early Childhood Education Summer Class for Birth to Three
This class includes:
- Singing, rhythm, and movement activities
- Development of melodic awareness, listening skills, language, coordination, memory, social skills, self-expression, and self-confidence.
- A CD recording of lullabies, action songs, and nursery rhymes used in class that parents can repeat at home to reinforce the learning process.
- No prior musical training or knowledge necessary.
- All participants are encouraged to listen to the CD, Lullabies, Action Songs, and Rhymes before the first class session.
- Children ages 0-3 are eligible for participation with a parent ( or guardian ) in " A Sound Start! "
- Tuition is $50.00
- CD / booklet is $25 + $5 shipping and handling
Sound Adventures! SUMMER 2017
A Summer Education Program for Parent and Child Ages 4 - 10
Classes meet daily Monday, June 4th - Friday, June 9th
10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
A Sound Start/Sound Adventures 2017
Summer Registration Form:
Questions About A Sound Start!
Contact us below: